Momentive Brings Innovation to ChinaPlas
Elastomers to highlight unique properties and custom applications
“Momentive is dedicated to meeting our customers’ precise
Momentive will feature a full line of elastomers products including:
- Silopren* LSR RSH series: The Silopren LSR RSH series is capable of providing significantly reduced self-healing of valve slits and offers potential benefits to a wide range of valve and fluid-flow products in the food, medical and infant care industries.
- Silopren LSR Matrix: This two-component liquid silicone rubber for injection molding processes contains polymeric fibers, which help reinforce molded articles while maintaining LSRs’ excellent processing properties. Silopren LSR Matrix is a good solution to consider when higher stiffness is required on final parts, such as wrist bands and wearable devices.
- Ultraclear Silopren LSR 7000 series: The first ultra-clear LSR for secondary optics in LED systems helps LED manufacturers replace glass and thermoplastics with lighter weight material and offers excellent optical clarity, durability and design freedom.
- Silopren LSR 27XX series: Good candidates for use in applications where robust chemical bonding is required to plastic substrates such as PA, PBT and other select engineered plastics.
- Momentive LSR Top Coat: Low friction, protective silicone coating materials that have a soft-touch feeling with non-sticky, dust-free properties for applications such as smart watches, wrist brands, wearable devices and electronic accessories. These coatings do not irritate skin and are biocompatible. LSR Top Coat has good adhesion to silicone elastomer substrates and a high elongation grade is available.
Visit representatives from Momentive’s Elastomers businesses in Booth #N3645. For more information, visit momentive.com.
*Silopren is a trademark of
Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
Ashley Conger, +1-704-805-6226